|Category||Early Bird Registration (Until 9th October)||Late Registration (10th October – 6th December)||Onsite Registration (10th December – 12th December)|
|Workshop – 10 December||USD600||USD600||USD600|
|Workshop and Forum||USD1,550||USD1,700||USD1,900|
|Visitors (Exhibition Access Only 11-12 Dec)||Complimentary|
|Students (Forum Access Only – 11-12 Dec)||Complimentary|
|Group Registration (Minimum 5 delegates)||10% discount on applicable rates|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Registration fees entitles participants to attend the Forum sessions, exhibition, daily coffee breaks and lunches, Forum materials and attendance certificate.
• For administrative and preparatory reasons, pre-registration is possible until 6th Dec 2019, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4). From this date onwards, we advise you to register and pay the applicable on-site registration fee, on site at the Forum.
• All prices are in US Dollars (USD) and are inclusive of all taxes.
• Registrations are confirmed only upon payment receipt.
• Registration fee and exchange rate apply as per the date of payment.
• Should your payment not be received 10 days prior to the event date, the Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration.
• Registration cancellation must be sent via e-mail at email@example.com, the Forum secretariat must receive a notification of cancellation no later 9th Nov 2019, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4), this will entitle the delegate to 100% refund less an administrative fee of USD 100.00.
• 100% cancelation charge apply for cancellation after 9th Nov 2019, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4).
• If you cannot attend but did register, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes are possible until 25th Nov 2019, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4), should you insist on having the changes carried out after this date, there will be a charge of USD 20.00.
• Students and trainees will need to submit a scanned copy of their ID during registration to avail the discounted rate. A dedicated section in the registration form will allow you to upload an image of your ID.
• For group registration please contact MCI Middle East on +971 4 311 6300 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org