Visa To Oman
Residents of GCC countries do not need a visa and all other countries may apply online for tourist visas directly with the Royal Oman Police or your preferred travel agent. Oman Visitors can apply for a tourist visa (short stay – 10 days, long stay – 30 days). More information about online visa application is available here.
NATIONALITIES THAT ARE ELIGIBLE FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL:
Citizens of the following countries are eligible to purchase a visa on arrival in Oman. Please note that this information is updated regularly and care should be taken to verify this information before traveling to Oman. The list of these countries is updated here.
On Arrival Visa cost (per person)
- Tourist Visa 1-10 days: OMR 5/ US$ 14
- Tourist Visa 11-30 days: OMR 20 / US$ 53
Andorra Austria Belgium Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Czech Rep Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Malta Moldova Monaco Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania San Marino Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland Turkey United Kingdom Vatican
Central & South American Countries
Argentina Bolivia Brazil Chile Colombia Ecuador French Guiana Paraguay Suriname Uruguay Venezuela
Australia Brunei Dar al-Salam Canada Hong Kong Indonesia Japan Lebanon Malaysia New Zealand Seychelles Singapore South Africa South Korea Taiwan Thailand USA
Countries not listed in above list need to pre-arrange Oman visas with charges as under. (Pre-arranged Visa charges include Oman Visa charges and Administration fee).
Visa cost (per person)
- Tourist Visa 1–10 days: US$30
- Tourist Visa 11–30 days: US$85
- Express Visa 3 weeks: US$120
- Blue background passport size photograph (4×6 cm).
- Clear colour scanned copy of Passport (front & Back FULL Page). Passport should be valid for 6 months from date of travel.
- For Pakistani passport holders page 2 & 3 also required.
- For some nationalities (Pakistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Sudan etc) tourist visas cannot be issues and express visa must be applied.
- Visa application duly filled.
Delegates will have an option to get the assistance of MCI, the local event organizer of the 09th Middle East Artificial Lift Forum, for their visa application once their registration has been confirmed and hotel accommodations thru one of the preferred hotels have been made. More information will be available in due course.
Note: Receiving of Visa is Subject to immigration approval. Visa Fee is non-refundable.
Delegates can apply online directly here.
Cost for the Tourist visa application online (per person):
- Tourist Visa 1 – 10 days: OMR 5 / US$14
- Tourist Visa 11 – 30 days: OMR 20 / US$53
Efforts have been made to ensure this information is correct at the time of publishing. However, the congress organizers do not verify the accuracy or completeness of this information and disclaim any implied warranties with regard to it. MEALF and MCI (Congress organizers) shall have no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of relying on the immigration information solely on this page. We strongly recommend that you go to the online visa application website or consult your preferred travel agency.